Friday, April 5, 2013

Life Update

I haven't been committed to posting in a while because I've been distracted by a few things:
  • Making headbands for my sister's quidditch team
  • Making cute non-sporty headbands for my friends
  • Working at my new job
Yes, that's right. I finally got a paying job and the best part is that I am working for a company that I truly adore, Purl Soho. What more could I ask for? I'm surrounded by energetic people and yarn, two of the most wonderful things that make me happy in life. I'm extremely grateful for this opportunity.

The greatest thing about blogging is that I can post at my own pace. Anyone can. The flexibility is what makes blogging a highly rewarding, albeit time-consuming, experience.

Stay tuned friends, I still have so much to share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment