Thursday, April 4, 2013

Quidditch Headband Fundraiser Update


Gather 'round ya'll. It's high time for another headband update!

So my sister visited last weekend and she gave me some great feedback! The headbands I have made so far are pretty thick and are intended to be worn in cold weather. But she suggested that I make thinner headbands for players that live in hotter areas. INGENIOUS!

I quickly got to work:

I added the larger headbands for comparision. These smaller bands are more close in size to the Nike headbands usually worn by athletes. Something about handmade pieces increase the value of the piece exponentially. Not only do these pieces look nice, but you don't have to pay a fortune to get a custom-made band.  :]


These are just a few of the bands I have made resting ever so peacefully in a shoebox. I still have to add embellishments (which will most likely be on the knitted headbands) and weave in the ends of my knitted headbands. I'll get to work on that starting Monday. For now, I am trying to make as many headbands as possible.

That's all for now, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment