Thursday, March 7, 2013

DIY Savvy Jewelry Hanger

I don't know about you, but I've seen the tens of many different ideas to hang your jewelry on Pinterest. These designs are visually appealing, but can be costly.

I propose a savvy way to hang your jewelry:

Exhibit A: Bulletin Board Jewelry Hanger
This jewelry hanger has been happily hanging my jewelry for the last year. The best part? It was free to make! Even more, I made this from items found around my desk.

Want your own? All you need:
  • Paper Clips
  • Thumb Tacks
  • Alligator Clips
  • Bulletin Board (repurposed OR new)
  • Slip Joint Pliers
  • Whatever means you wish to use the background

Use the pliers to unfold the paperclips:




Use thumb tacks to stick the paper clips to the board (make sure the paper clip rests on top of the tack's metal):


Use thumb tacks to support the alligator clips or have the tacks chill all by their lonesome to hang your fabulous jewelry:


That's it friends! Enjoy your new jewelry hanger!

No comments:

Post a Comment