Sunday, August 4, 2013

Knitting With Two Strands of Yarn

Here is a swatch using my leftover "winging it" cowl yarns. I did not make the effort to keep one color on top/bottom so the result ended up looking like this:

I was really pleased with the texture but decided to switch it up to crochet.

Ended up with this cool looking beanie! Using a K hook, this piece took me about an hour and a half to make.


3/4 of the way through crocheting all dc, I decided to add cable. Here is a close up, although I think it is sort of difficult to see the cable in this pic. OH WELL it still looks awesome.

This piece is suprisingly soft, squishy, and it comfortably fits my tiny head. I definitely plan on wearing this when the weather gets colder.

Now I need to think up a new project! More to come, my good people.

No comments:

Post a Comment