Tuesday, August 13, 2013

My Current Yarn Stash

I stash my yarn in my hallway closet. It will humbly reside there, well out of reach of pablo and natural light, for only a short while longer. I am going to relocate from a two bedroom apartment that I shared with two other roommates into a one bedroom apartment on the 15th. This will be the first time I will be living by myself (and of course pablo). I am pretty dang excited to have my own place and I ESPECIALLY can't wait to decorate it! I anticipate cool apartment DIY posts in the near future. Anyway, back on topic:

TA DA!



Would you believe me if I told you my stash has considerably shrank in the last few months? No? Well yes, I am aware that right there is quite a bit of yarn. Fortunately (yes, fortunately), I expect the stash to grow over time (totally serious. the thought excites me. greatly.). Having a nice selection of yarn is key to creating a perfectly unique piece of fiber art.

I am going to have to figure out a new place to store all of my craft supplies at my new place. Maybe I will do something like this:


Found this gem on pinterest, posted here. I'll keep you updated!

That's all for now, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment