Thursday, October 10, 2013

New Favorite Artist: Chihuly

I recently took a trip to Seattle to visit some of my close high school friends and while we were there we checked out the Chihuly Garden and Glass Museum. (If you have ever been to the Bellagio in Las Vegas and remember the glass ceiling display in the lobby, then you have been exposed to the magnificent designs of Chihuly.) Top tier museum exhibit, let me tell you. Check out some of these breathtaking photos of Chihuly's work!


Just look at the reflection from the glass on the walls of this room! Gorgeous. 

This is just ridiculous. 

Love this glass octopus. 


This is also ridiculous. Check out the bottom half of the Space Needle! 



But my favorite part of the exhibit would have to be these blankets. They look absolutely stunning and so colorful!

I also started an infinity scarf project using some Noro yarn from my stash. I'm almost a full skein in. Pics of that later. Toddles friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment