Here is another thing I created during my 6 month blog hiatus. I had a solid amount of leftover yarn from my blanket and thought about maybe making a crop top with the blue yarn. I pretty much made the pattern up as I went along and figured I'd try knitting this piece top-down. Everything worked out well and I'm happy with the design, but there are some setbacks. I made this top to fit exactly as I wanted it, which means that I knit the straps a certain length and did not take stretching...and sagging as cotton does over time... into account. And since my chest is quite small, the front of the piece is actually quite revealing! This is a great learning experience and I would definitely make this top again with shorter straps.